2010-04-05

Ovi Maps helps me to save cash

To put it simple - I use Ovi Maps to save money.

Ever thought your phone can help you to avoid unexpected expense - the speeding ticket? We either just hate or deeply hate those nasty payments easily got on the road. The cameras and guys delivering those are usually placed after the speed limit is lowered. If I just happen to miss the traffic sign showing the new limit, the phone gently reminds me to watch my speed.

Or on the long and boring road, it is easy to push the pedal little deeper. That makes me an easy target for those guys in the radar and camera equipped cars. Now, at least I know when I have been in the "red" and avoid some "extra charges" applied when arguing too loud with the officers about the current speed limit.

The phone with Ovi Maps pays its price back at one shot. Excellent!




Video shows I am first driving in the "green". Then I go to the "red", phone shows the current speed limit and finally remind me about the speeding. OK, I'll slow down...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti